The Center for Electrochemical Energy Storage Ulm & Karlsruhe (CELEST) provides a broad platform for scientific collaboration and technology transfer in the field of electrochemical energy storage (EES) ranging from fundamental research to large-scale cell fabrication and testing.
Within CELEST, our mission is:
- Working on the energy storage and conversion of the future
- Cooperating in interdisciplinary research and innovation in the field of EES ranging from basic research to technical applications
- Cooperating on students' qualification
- Planning, preparing, and organizing new joint endeavors in research, innovation, and technology transfer
- Acting as a platform to improve communication
- Coordinating and further developing joint activities with other universities and research institutions as well as the industry, at home and abroad