EIS Workshop 2022 - Registration open
EIS Workshop 2022
Goal: Aim of the workshop is to give an introduction into electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS):
- Gain fundamental understanding of EIS
- Understand the physical origins of impedance (as opposed to resistance)
- Use electric components to describe electrochemical processes (equivalent circuits)
- Learn good-practice for analysis and presentation of electrochemical impedance spectra
- Raise awareness of the complexity of impedance spectroscopy in electrochemistry and battery research in particular.
- Increase knowledge about the potential and the restrictions of the method
We will spare you as much math as possible for this lecture series and provide you with qualitative knowledge.
Date: 24.05.2022 - 25.05.2022
Location: Ulm University, Lise-Meitner-Straße 16
There may be a video broadcast of the lectures and an additional practice group at KIT, if there is sufficient interest for that.
See flyer for further information and for the preliminary timetable.
Registration: online until 06.05.2022